Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 77

Thread: INFORMATION FOR ALL MEMBERS OF THE BOARD

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner bubblegumdisaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    686
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    After all this aggravation and hassle (because it does come back to me, and I'M the one that gets the blame) I've decided to crack down on troublemakers. Promosquad has already been banned, I will, without a doubt have no problem in banning anyone who causes a serious riff on this board from this moment on, longtime user or newcomer. Please be warned. I didn't want to do this, I wanted to let everyone have freedom of speech, but I honestly cannot be doing with the hassles I get from things I haven't started!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    About damn time this board starts to kick some ass.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Sandy-Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    1,156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I'd like to launch a complaint against Carl for saying the word "Ass" [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pshaw...it was your old band that started this whole thing with that PBF/Creeps show stuff. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Sandy-Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    1,156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No we were the PSEUDO PBF, just ask Kerrang, Hit Parader, RIP and Metal Edge [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Johnny B's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A man walks into a bar, he starts a fight with three or four of the regular customers, they defend themselves and fight back, the protaganist is barred, the rest of the regulars are told if that happens again you must all just smile politely or you are all barred

    I had nothing to do with the incident that led to this action but it seems a bit unfair that one idiot can cause trouble on the board and the rest of us suffer for it, he must be laughing his ass off, are we not allowed to express our true views and opinions for fear of being kicked off the board

    I think he's achieved what he wanted, stirred up a whole lot of shit about a shit band (thats just my opinion, hope I don't get punished for it) and changed the whole feel of the place

  7. #7
    Inactive Member RockNROutlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 2003
    Posts
    188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would like to launch an official complaint about the mispelling of ASS - I have often seen another variant (ARSE) and this is causing me mental anguish..HELP !

  8. #8
    Inactive Member RockNROutlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 2003
    Posts
    188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    whoops...I guess someone will launch a complaint against the way
    in which I contrived a way to re-
    publish the word 'ass' in 2 ways via pretending to complain about it ?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd launch a complaint against the complaints
    which imply that, as a limey bastard employing
    the word 'ass' as opposed to the more appropriate
    colloquialism 'arse', that it is in some way
    inverted racism on my part. My charge is that the
    accused is taking the piss, and I want him
    flogged, your Worship.

    I also believe that most rock music is played
    and/or performed too loudly, so I would like
    an immediate ban on every from of music.

    D.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know 'from' is a typo, but I'm can't edit the post.


    Charming.

    D.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •